In Vynogradiv, a seven-year boy almost burned down in a fire
Last night, an ambulance delivered to the intensive care unit of Vynogradiv District Hospital a seven-year resident of the city with a diagnosis of flame burns of 50% of the body.
According to the parents, the child, while playing in the yard, ignited sawdust shavings, and then accidentally fell into the fire. The boy is in critical condition, he was hospitalized in the intensive care unit of the district hospital.
4 June 2017 17:35
30 October 2012 11:39
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46