In Mukachevo district, a fisherman was killed by electric shock
Yesterday, around 21.00, a resident of the village of Kolchyno brought the body of his 44-year-old brother to Mukachevo district hospital.
According to the man, around 19.40, they were fishing at one of the lakes in the village, where the man touched with a carboxylic rod a high voltage line that runs through the lake and died of electric shock.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13