In Khust district a six-month-old girl got burnt with boiling water

27 May 2013 11:51  4736602 037285
In Khust district a six-month-old girl got burnt with boiling water

Yesterday, an ambulance delivered a six-month-old girl from the village of Steblivka diagnosed with "1-2 degree thermal burn of the belly covering 10%, 1st degree burn shock". According to the parents, the child, pulling the tablecloth off the table, upset a cup of hot tea on herself. The girl was hospitalized in the children's department of Khust diftrict hospital.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>