In Khust district a man burned due to smoking in bed  20 May 2013 09:41  3035933 036598
In Khust district a man burned due to smoking in bed

Yesterday, a resident of the village of Iza reported to the police that in the reception room of the house at the place of residence, he had found the corpse of his 56-year-old brother.

 The police found out that the man, while being intoxicated, was smoking a cigarette when lying in bed. He fell asleep without putting out a cigarette butt, which made a mattress smolder. The man was suffocated by carbon monoxide.

Visual inspection of the body has not revealed signs of violent death.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments