City Hall announced the swimming season! But with some reservations
The following information came today from Uzhgorod City Council.
Dear residents and visitors of the city of Uzhgorod - the announcement states - we inform you that by the decision of the Executive Committee of Uzhgorod City Council dd. 15.05.2013, No. 154, the areas of recreation for city residents have been determined:
- Near the children's railway within Botanichna embankment on the right bank of the Uzh river - 1,000 sq.m.
- From the road bridge (Studentska embankment) to the suspension bridge (the Bozdosh Park) - 5,000 sq. m.
- From Navoi lane to the road bridge within Kyivska embankment - 2000 sq.m.
Swimming, boating, and the use of other vessels and any means of entertainment on the water within the city boundaries is PROHIBITIED.
It is strictly forbidden to:
- Go into the water while being drunk;
- Swim beyond the defined beach area, surrounded by buoys;
- Swim up to moving boats and motor boats, jump into the water from boats, structures and objects which are not intended for this;
- Use car tubes, boards, broken boats for swimming;
- Allow rough games in the water with grabbing of arms and feet;
- Give false alarm signals;
- Litter the water and the shore;
- Walk into the water further than waist-deep for those who do not know how to swim.
Please be advised on the location of nearest medical facilities:
- Regional Hospital on Peremoha st.
- City Children's Hospital on Rakoczy st.
The headquarters of the Civil Protection also remind: "Dear campers, knowledge and observance of safety rules on water is the key to security of your life and the lives of your children, and to a fun holiday!"
Photo album "Uzhgorod", which was made by people in love with their city, will be presented tomorrow (ANNOUNCEMENT)
12 October 2017 15:33
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13