A woman woke up in the night and saw the room in fire

uzhgorod.in  16 May 2013 13:43  4135669 036331
A woman woke up in the night and saw the room in fire

May 15, Tyachiv fire-fighters of the State Fire and Rescue Unit number 8 received the notification of a fire in a building that occurred at night on May 13 in the village of Uhlya (Hrunyky neighbourhood) in Tyachiv district.

According to 48-year-old owner of the house, she was awakened by loud roar and saw that her room was on fire. Fire units were not called to the scene since, according to the woman, she managed to extinguish the flames on her own. However, the fire damaged the doors and windows and the property that was in the room.

Later it turned out that the house was hit by lightning. In the walls cracks appeared, therefore the damages, caused by the natural phenomena, amount to 20,000 UAH.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>