A balcony of the apartment on Mynaiska street was smoking
18 May 2013 10:37 14135758 036420
Yesterday at 11:35 there was a fire on the balcony of a residential apartment, at: Uzhgorod, Mynaiska st.
The fire destroyed household waste and damaged the balcony door.
Direct losses and the cause of the fire are being established.
18:02"Chasing Two Hares", Luhansk version was presented in Uzhgorod
17:14In Transcarpathia, border guards detained five "divers"
16:01Sinoptik: Weather in Uzhgorod and Transcarpathian region on Wednesday, October 26
15:04Attention, drivers! Traffic on Pidhirna will be restricted
14:51In Transcarpathia, a man died in a fire in a wood shop
14:32Artist Anatoliy Sakalosh will celebrate his anniversary with a personal exhibition in Uzhgorod
13:51A book monument has appeared in Transcarpathia (PHOTOS)
13:06Autumn beneath our feet and above our heads (PHOTOS)
Migrant workers from Transcarpathia alleviate Hungary's problem of labor shortages 533136653 1138010
For Transcarpathians, visa-free regime is already in force, who wanted to go to Europe are already there 312136647 0138003
European road, which Kyiv does not see (PHOTO) 272136712 0138069
Golden autumn in Tyachiv district (PHOTO) 232136618 1137974
Attention, refutation! There are no "school riots" in Uzhgorod! 150136810 0138170
How Transcarpathian deputies voted for raising their salary 134136553 1137909
What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (22 - 23 of October) 101136551 0137907
A fatal accident occurred in Irshava district 94136538 0137894