Uzhgorod deputies will be amending the budget and dealing with "property and land issues"
The next Tuesday, deputies of Uzhgorod City Council will meet again at the plenary session.
The relevant order number 238 was signed by the mayor. According to it, June 18, 2013 at 14 am in the Great Hall of the Executive Committee the third plenary meeting of the seventeenth regular session of Uzhgorod City Council will take place.
The agenda includes only 7 items.
1. On changes to the Program of economic and social development of Uzhgorod in 2013.
2. On amendments to the city budget for 2013.
3. On the Program for coverage of the activity of the city council and its executive bodies, the problems of the city life in the media for 2013 - 2015.
4. On amendments to the decisions of the City Council.
5. On the regulation of property relations.
6. On the regulation of land relations.
On the sidelines of the City Council they say that the meeting is convened to adopt some decisions that were not adopted at the previous one. In particular, this refers to the Program for coverage of the City Hall activity, which lacked one vote.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46