Transcarpathian corruptionist is in the "Forbes" rating
In 2012, 69 customs officers were charged with corruption. In the I quarter of this year - only eight. Most detentions were in Volyn, Odesa and Lviv regions and in the city of Kyiv.
The "Forbes" selected criminal cases with the largest amounts of bribes that went to court in 2012 - I quarter of 2013.
1. State budget lost 481,758 hryvnias (about 60,000 dollars) because of Cherkasy customs officers who were clearing cargo in violation of the rules.
2. Employees of the customs post "Lutsk" of Yahodyn customs for a long time were demanding and receiving bribes. In total, they earned 200,290 hryvnias (25,000 dollars).
3. Employees of Luhansk customs received 21,000 dollars for allowing cargoes to cross the border outside the customs check points.
4. A corruptionist was found by prosecutors in Transcarpathian region. The head of the customs station of Chop customs demanded and received bribes in the amount of 17,800 dollars for facilitating in cargo clearing.
5. The Deputy Head of Kyiv Regional Customs received 11,100 dollars for unlawful help in cargo clearance.
6. State budget lost 80,273 hryvnias (10,000 dollars) because of the chief inspector of customs clearance department of Yahodyn customs. In the interests of a smuggler, he allowed a bus into the territory of Ukraine without inspection.
7. For 7,000 dollars, officers of Sumy customs "did not notice" a violation. During the inspection of a car they found ammunition for firearms that was being imported illegally. For few dozen thousand hryvnias, customs officers agreed not to initiate a criminal investigation.
8. 12,000 hryvnias (1,500 dollars) and 1,800 dollars - in Kherson region three persons - two high-profile local customs officers and a broker - received this amount. They demanded the money from a company director for cargo clearance.
9. Officers of the customs post "Odesa-cargo" received 3,000 dollars for clearance of 10 containers with steel sheets and "no questions asked".
10. The head of the customs post "Cherkasy-South" received 2,700 dollars for assistance in quick cargo clearance.
The police exposed the officials of the forestry enterprise, who provided illegally harvested timber for the "reward" (PHOTOS)
8 November 2017 12:22
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13