Truck traffic in Transcarpathia will be restricted (parking lots)
For the attention of owners and drivers of motor vehicle weighing more than 24 tons and with axle load more than 7 tons: according to the current legislation of Ukraine and in order to keep public roads from destruction during the temperature of over 28 ˚ C, in Transcarpathian region a temporary restriction of such vehicles traffic from 10.00 to 22.00 inclusive is imposed.
Traffic police office of the region remind drivers that they must observe road signs and information boards. Layovers for trucks are arranged in the following locations:
Highway M-06 Kyiv - Chop
- 711+700 km (village of Tyshiv) to the right;
- 719+250 km (village of Nyzhni Vorota) to the right;
- 722+100 km the "Natalie" hotel, to the left;
- 765+550 km (Ukrtransavtoservis) Chinadiyevo village, to the right;
- 773+600 km (Mukachevo) to the right;
- 788+900 km the "Mlyn" parking lot, to the left;
- 793+500 km second junction to the village of Serednye;
- 808+500 km car market in the village of Kinchesh;
- 828+870 km "Avtoport - Chop" parking lot;
- 831+450 km (before the checkpoint "Tisa") to the left.
Highway M-08 Uzhgorod - control checkpoint "Uzhgorod"
- 2+100 km (parking lot) to the left.
Highway N-09 Mukachevo - Rakhiv - Bohorodchany - Ivano-Frankivsk - Rohatyn - Lviv:
- 10+600 km (bend to the village of Pistryalovo) to the right;
- 60+000 km (before the city of Khust) to the right;
- 64+000 km bypass road of the city of Khust.
Source - 7dniv
23 August 2017 09:47
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46