The Ministry of Income wants to be a partner - Ivancho
The head of the main office of the Ministry of Income in Transcarpathian region Vasyl Ivancho decided to tell about the reorganization of customs and tax services and to sum up the first half of the year.
"The reorganization in the region is completed. The third phase, which is still going on and will be completed in about a month and a half, is a reorganization of the state tax authorities. But there is little change there, the functions and tasks at the district level are not changing, only the strategy is", - Ivancho concluded.
He said that the reorganization was completed in record time - six months.
Vasyl Ivancho told about 7 strategic directions of the Ministry of Income for the next 5 years. The "commandments" are as follows:
1. Development of partnerships with citizens and businesses.
2. Providing high quality services to citizens and businesses, the introduction of new electronic services and improvement of existing services.
3. Promotion of International Trade, implementing best practices in the field of customs regulations.
4. Control over the fullness of taxes, duties and customs fees payments.
5. Implementation of effective methods of combating corruption.
6. Development of an effective personnel management system.
7. Strategic organization management, permanent and continuous improvement of operations.
During the first half of 2013, the consolidated budget of the region received 1 billion 712 million hryvnias - the representative of the Ministry of Incomes concluded.
24 December 2013 13:55
16 July 2013 17:25
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46