Beware of high fire danger! - Transcarpathian rescuers
According to the Transcarpathian Center for Hydrometeorology, July 24-26 on the flat part of Transcarpathian region high (4th class), sometimes extremely high (5th class) fire hazard is expected.
As a result, the risk of fires in natural ecosystems as well as in residential and administrative buildings significantly increases. In connection with that, the office of State Emergencies Service of Ukraine remind residents and guests of Transcarpathia basic fire safety rules:
- Do not set fire in parks and gardens;
- Do not burn dry grass and debris on private land;
- Particular attention should be paid to the removal of debris, old furniture, flammable materials (fuels, lubricants, varnishes, paints, etc.) and other hazardous substances from balconies, loggias and corridors.
- Do not throw burning matches, cigarette butts, shake hot ashes from pipes in the forest;
- Do not leave sponges, etc. soaked with gasoline, kerosene, grease or other flammable substances in unsuitable places;
Be careful, strictly follow fire safety rules!
In the event of fire or detection of signs thereof, call 101 immediately.
Source - the Office of the Emergencies Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region
9 December 2017 16:46
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13