Resident of Chop unsuccessfully kindled a fire with gasoline

uzhgorod.in  22 February 2013 09:48  2230488 031091
Resident of Chop unsuccessfully kindled a fire with gasoline

Yesterday morning, an ambulance delivered in the burn department of the regional hospital a 19-year-old resident of Chop diagnosed with second degree burns of arms, thighs, chest. The man received burns while trying to kindle the fire in the furnace using gasoline.

Tags: burns, gasoline

Read also

In Uzhgorod, a petrol thief was arrested
In Uzhgorod, a petrol thief was arrested
7040341 041046
12 July 2013 11:40
While burning garbage a woman received II degree burns
While burning garbage a woman received II degree burns
8432246 032877
22 March 2013 09:30
A resident of Khust drank ammonia
A resident of Khust drank ammonia
9924415 024962
14 November 2012 13:17

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>