In Perechyn a wood chemical mill dormitory was burning  5 February 2013 09:19  5129699 030285

Yesterday, Perechyn fire-fighters were extinguishing the fire in a five-apartment dormitory of the wood chemical mill. The fire originated in a back room. The fire destroyed a wooden utility room, roof and household items. Probable cause of the fire is a circuit wiring. None of the residents of the dormitory was injured.

Tags: fire

Read also

In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
1424725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments