The protection against water will cost Transcarpathians nearly 4 billion hryvnias
Within the next 8 years, they are going to spend 3 billion 911.8 million hryvnias for flood protection in Transcarpathia.
The new "Regional target program of water management development and environmental
rehabilitation of the Tisa river basin in Transcarpathian region for 2013 - 2021" was approved by the Regional Council today, December 27.
As stated in the decision, 192.4 million hryvnias of this amount should be allocated from local budgets of Transcarpathia, 1 billion 678.5 million hryvnias will be received as international assistance. The rest will come from the state budget of Ukraine.
The program will be implemented in two phases - 2013-2016 and 2017-2021.
The objectives of the program are as follows:
- To build and perform the reconstruction of dams, bank protection structures and regulation of river channels in the amount of 724,9 million hryvnias;
- To perform the construction of accumulating flood control reservoirs in mountain and lowland parts of rivers, polders and flood control reservoirs in the amount of 840.6 million hryvnias;
- To improve the regulatory framework and organizational structure of water services in the amount of 165.7 million hryvnias;
- To perform construction and rehabilitation of landslide and mud flow protection facilities in the amount of 58.2 million hryvnias;
- To improve the system of observation and prediction of floods in the amount of 37.6 million hryvnias.
World champion, one of the most celebrated Uzhgorod athletes Anatoliy Herey will receive an apartment at the expense of the regional budget
13 September 2017 13:23
15 May 2018 18:02
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46