The fire claimed the lives of two residents of Beregovo

17 December 2013 12:51  1454076 054851
The fire claimed the lives of two residents of Beregovo

In the morning, an operator of local rescuers reported to Beregovo police department that onTchaikovsky street in the city, a private house was burning.

The operator of the police station sent to the scene the investigative team, consisting of experienced law enforcement officers.

After the localization of the fire, the policemen found in the bedroom of the house the dead bodies of the 64-year-old owner and his wife.

The preliminary cause of death of the spouses is carbon monoxide poisoning. The investigation will found out how the leak occurred - Vitaly Mikhailov, Beregovo District Police informed.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments