In Vynogradiv district, a family was poisoned with paint fumes
In the night from Saturday to Sunday, an ambulance delivered to Vynogradiv District Hospital from the village of Velyki Komiaty a 50-year-old woman, her 57-year-old husband and their 13-year-old and 6-year-old daughters with a diagnosis of poisoning.
The likely cause of the poisoning is paint fumes. On Saturday, the owners were painting walls and floors in a house, and then they decided to spend the night in a room of the house, and about 23.00 the man found out that the family members were sick and called an ambulance.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03