In Orikhovytsya, a disabled man burned alive in a house
Yesterday, at 11.05, it was reported, that in the suburban area "Nad ozerom", near the village of Orikhovytsya, a country house, where a 67-year-old disabled man lived, was burning. Firefighters arrived at the place of the fire, localized it. In the bedroom, on the bed, they found the charred corpse of the home owner. The fire destroyed the house completely. The preliminary cause of the fire is careless smoking in bed.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46