In Khust, an apartment in a five-storey building was burning (PHOTOS)
Last Sunday, there was a fire in one of the houses in Khust.An apartment in a five-story building caught fire.
In the evening, the owner of the apartment was smoking while lying on the couch and fell asleep with a cigarette. And most likely, it was the cigarette that caused the fire. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. The fire destroyed some of the household utensils, as well as walls, windows, doors and floor of the appartment.Currently, the material damage is being established.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13