In Khust, an apartment in a five-storey building was burning (PHOTOS)

Agnnes Kurtyak, Khust City Police  17 December 2013 10:02  3054060 054832
In Khust, an apartment in a five-storey building was burning (PHOTOS)

Last Sunday, there was a fire in one of the houses in Khust.An apartment in a five-story building caught fire.

In the evening, the owner of the apartment was smoking while lying on the couch and fell asleep with a cigarette. And most likely, it was the cigarette that caused the fire. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. The fire destroyed some of the household utensils, as well as walls, windows, doors and floor of the appartment.Currently, the material damage is being established.

In Khust, an apartment in a five-storey building was burning (PHOTOS) (PM202image002)
In Khust, an apartment in a five-storey building was burning (PHOTOS) (PM597image003)
In Khust, an apartment in a five-storey building was burning (PHOTOS) (PM233image001)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>