In Holmtsi, a 45-year-old man died in a fire

24 December 2013 09:42  3954817 055593
In Holmtsi, a 45-year-old man died in a fire

Today, a resident of the village of Holmtsi reported to Uzhgorod district law enforcement officers that in the morning, in a neighbor's house, he had found the corpse of the tenant of the house. A
45-year-old man died. As a result of careless smoking in bed, the couch, the victim was sleeping on, caught fire. The preliminary cause of the man's death is asphyxiation by carbon monoxide.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments