Uzhgorod deputies want to set a new "decorative", but actually advertising fence! (Documents)
The next meeting of the Executive Committee of Uzhgorod City Council is scheduled for Wednesday, August 7. Again, they will be considering the draft decision "On the outdoor advertising."
Also, the executive committee will consider several medical programs - as referred to in the agenda.
But the draft decision "On the outdoor advertising" again touches the topic of cluttering of the city.
Thus, it says "to grant "RI Kub" LLC the permit for the placement of outdoor advertising, namely, billboards 1,0 m x 2,0 m, embedded in a decorative fence, for the period up to 10.01.2014, at the following addresses:
- intersection of Svoboda Avenue - Zankovetska st. (Cyril and Methodius square) - 3 pcs.;
- intersection of Svoboda Avenue - Shvabska st. (the Orthodox Church) - 2 pcs.;
- intersection of Hrushevsky st. - Zankovetska st. - 2 pcs.;
- Svoboda Avenue (opposite the 16-storey building) - 2 pcs.;
- intesection of Hrushevsky st. - 8 Bereznya st. - 2 pcs.;
- intersection of Svoboda Avenue - Shvabska st. (opposite the department store "Ukraina") - 7 pcs.
So, less than a year has passed after the dismantling of the "decorative fence" around the department store "Ukraina", which was so fiercely argued about, and now they are going to do it again. Shoudn't they stop clutter the city with advertising, the effect of which is close to zero?..
30 May 2016 19:02
2 April 2014 10:10
А що, уже не перешкоджає видимості?
Торік звідти ту рекламу прибирали і посилались на порушення безпечності руху, а тепер як це?
Вже небезпеки нема?