In Vynogradiv district, a six-month-old child choked on grapes

6 August 2013 20:21  21742648 143364

Yesterday, an ambulance delivered to Vynogradiv district hospital intensive care unit a six-month boy from the village of Drotyntsi diagnosed with "atonal condition, mechanical asphyxion with a foreign body". The child died while receiving medical aid. According to 23-year-old mother, her infant son accidentally found a bunch of grapes and choked trying to eat it. 

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

Comments (1)

ХХХ  07/08/2013 9:02 am

невинне дитя пішло в рай-господній.

Total 1 comments