If you leave abroad - visit the tax service!

21 August 2013 09:09  12144065 044794
If you leave abroad - visit the tax service!

If you leave for permanent residence abroad - submit a declaration of property status and income to the tax authorities of the Ministry of income at the (primary) place of registration!

STI in Uzhgorod emphasizes that taxpayers - residents who leave abroad for permanent residence must submit a tax return to the authority of the Ministry of Income no later than 60 days before the departure.

The Ministry of income authority within 30 days after receiving the tax return shall verify the specified tax liability, the fact of payment of the due tax amount and issue a certificate of such payment and the lack of tax liability on this tax that is to be submitted to the customs authorities when crossing customs border and is the basis for customs procedures - para.3 of Art.179 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.

            Since the beginning of the year,more than fifty people, who wish to leave abroad for permanent residence, appealed to the STI in Uzhgorod with a statement of tax payment and the lack of tax liabilities. On the basis of the submitted applications, we can conclude that the most popular country for permanent residence among Uzhgorod residents is Hungary.

Source - STI in Uzhgorod

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments