Four teenagers were poisoned with Datura
In Transcarpathia, four minors, who were poisoned with seeds of Datura found on a vacant lot near the local landfill, were hospitalized.
This was reported by the press service of the Office of the State Emergencies Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region.
"Two 17-year-old boys and a girl (all residents ofBeregovo) and a 14-year-old resident of Sumy region, who had been poisoned with datura grass seeds, were hospitalized to the intensive care unit of Beregovo Central District Hospital. Currently, the state of victims is rated as moderate," - the statement says.
15 May 2018 17:17
23 March 2018 09:43
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46