Vynogradiv district: the owner of the house died in fire

Office of the State Emergemcies Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region  17 April 2013 11:44  4133876 034523
Vynogradiv district: the owner of the house died in fire

April 16 at 12:30, Vynogradiv rescue service was reported that the body of a 48-year-old resident of the village of Veryatsya had been delivered to the postmortem department Vynogradiv Central Hospital. The cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning.

Later it was found that there had been a fire in a room of the house where the woman had lived. The fire destroyed a mattress and part of the owner's clothing and damaged wood floors over the area of ​​1 square meter.

The cause of the fire and damages are being established.

Relatives of the deceased said that she had suffered from nervous disorders and repeatedly tried to commit suicide.

Fire units were not called at the scene.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments