The best Easter egg tree has been chosen in Transcarpathia
Wooden, paper, metal, decorated with beads, cereals and designs - thousands of Easter eggs decorated the center of Uzhgorod today. 54 teams from each district of Transcarpathia brought here their Easter trees made in all possible unique techniques, the press center of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration reported.
On forged bracnhes of each metal tree, of almost human height, one to three hundred original Easter eggs were placed. Each one is handmade, all team members wear traditional embroidery.
54 Easter egg trees were placed around the perimeter of Narodna square in Uzhgorod. The largest Easter egg is in the center. A huge several meters high egg, painted in blue and yellow colors.
Winners of the competition for the best Easter egg tree were determined in three categories: teams of cities and districts, regional establishments and vocational schools.
- Team of Tyachiv district;
- Regional Palace of Children and Youth;
- Uzhgorod Higher Vocational School of Trade and Food Technology.
- Team of Perechyn district;
- Khust specialized boarding school;
- Tyachiv vocational school.
- Team of Khust district;
- Transcarpathian center of scientific and technical creativity of students;
- Mizhhirya vocational school.
The winners received valuable gifts, prizes and awards of the regional administration.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46