Bring your guests to the museum. It's interesting
We invite Uzhgorod residents and guests to visit the following permanent displays and exhibitions of the museum:
- Temporary exhibition "Mystical number 9 in the life and work of Arpad Filep" on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the birth of the Hungarian poet, writer, dramatist, musician;
- Exhibition on the history of Uzhgorod and Uzhgorod Castle "Ancient Castle on Uzh"
- Exhibition on the history of intellectual culture in Transcarpathia;
- Exhibition of weapons and firearms of the XVI - early XX centurie from the museum's collection
- Exhibition of memorial room of the Carpathian Ukraine President Augustin Voloshin
- Exhibition of folk musical instruments of Transcarpathia
- Exhibition of folk clothes of Transcarpathia
- Exhibition of old and icons of VIII - early XX centuries.
- Exhibition "Memorial places of A. Voloshin in Uzhgorod and Transcarpathian region."
The museum is open daily, except Monday, from 10.00 to 17.00.