In Mukachevo in the Roma camp young brother and sister were poisoned by gas

uzhgorod.in  8 April 2013 09:09  3333242 033885
In Mukachevo in the Roma camp young brother and sister were poisoned by gas

Today, about seven o'clock two small children - a three-year old boy and four-year old girl were delivered to the regional children's hospital in Mukachevo where doctors established carbon monoxide poisoning and gas convulsions.

It was found that about six o'clock parents left children near the gas stove, which leaked with natural gas. 

Today, brother and sister are in the infectious unit of regional hospital.

There is no threat to life and health of the kids.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>