A resident of Mukachevo and her 3 and 4-year-old daughters were hospitalized due to poisoning with combustion products

Deparment of SSES of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region  8 April 2013 17:50  1433322 033965
A resident of Mukachevo and her 3 and 4-year-old daughters were hospitalized

April 6 at 8:35, rescuers of the State Fire and Rescue squad number 2 in Mukachevo were reported that in the city on Latorica on I. Franko street, a 22-year-old local woman and her two daughters born in 2009 and 2010 had been poisoned with combustion products. The ambulance delivered them in Mukachevo central district hospital. Currently, the state of the victims is satisfactory. There is no threat to their lives. 

 It was found out that most likely the victims had been poisoned because of the heating with a gas stove. 

Detailed circumstances of the case are being investigated.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>