Street blitz survey in memory of Georgy Gongadze is being conducted in Mukachevo (Photofact)
According to Panorama Mukachevo, opposite the entrance to the Old passage in Mukachevo the street survey "Are we worth the freedom of speech?" started. Possible answers offered by the organizers:
1) Those journalists only confuse ordinary people! Yanukovych is doing everything right.
2) One channel more - one less, what's the difference? I do not watch TV at all.
3) Without freedom of speech there can not be fair and democratic Ukraine.
4) Gangsters in the government are preparing for election scam-2012. They are closing TVi.
5) Rescue of opposition TV channels will not save Ukraine from the Civil War! There will be blood!
Mukachevo is not the first city where such survey has been conducted. Before that the organizers have been in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, and Uzhgorod, and plan to go to Lviv.
It should be noted that this survey will take only an hour. And townspeople and visitors are not very enthusiastic to participate in it. People do not want to comment on why they vote for a particular position in the poll.
As the coordinator of the survey said, this action is dedicated to the anniversary of the death of journalist Georgy Gongadze.
Як зазначив координатор опитування, дана акція відбувається до річниці з дня смерті журналіста Георгія Гонгадзе.
19 February 2019 09:39
6 February 2019 18:01