In Perechyn a house was burning

5 September 2012 11:00  7220243 020756
In Perechyn a house was burning

Perechyn fire squad received a message stating that in the village of Turychky a house was burning. The operative team left for the scene. The fire destroyed the roof over the whole area of ​​the house, the floor area of ​​the building, the property at the kitchen and pantry. Probable cause of the fire is a violation of the rules of use of heating equipment. Fortunately, no injuries and deaths occured. The police continues to urge people to handle fire safely - said Administration of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Transcarpathian region.

Tags: heating stove, fire, negligence

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments