New passport: the state will know everything!
Publication finance.ua. analyzed how the life of Ukrainians would change after the law "On the Uniform State Register of Demographic and documents that certify the citizenship of Ukraine, identity or special status of a person."
So, after the President signs the law, Ukrainians will have to:
- Pay for equipping the government authotities with the technology for reading information for inclusion of biometric data in documents and their manufacture;
- Regularly visit the authorities for a new "certificate" that would prove residence registration, which is not provided for in new passports and pay for its production;
- Change driver's license if old one was received before 2014.
The publication also notes that innovations do not apply to:
- A system of two passports - domestic and foreign;
- Departmental regulation of the procedures for issuing identity documents;
- Unreasonable deadlines for documents issuing, preserving additional fee to expedite their production.
The most dangerous thing about this law is a new data base, cynically titled "Uniform State Register of Demographic."
The register will contain all the information about every person:
- Information on the parents;
- Details of the documents issued to a person - type, document name, serial number, date of issuance and authorized entity that has issued it, its validity;
- Digitized sample of the person's signature;
- Digitized image of the face;
- Additional variable information - on the place of registration, marital status, refusing to accept the registration number of the taxpayer's card, issuing of privatization papers, additional (optional) biometric data, parameters, and data from departmental information systems.
Thus, the deputies allowed to collect virtually unlimited information about the citizens. Who, when and for what purpose would use it is a rhetorical question.
13 February 2019 14:09
18 December 2018 19:57
вообще нюх потеряли