In Transcarpathia underage persons were poisoned with alcohol
September 30, Vynogradiv police department received the information from a doctor of the Central district hospital that a minor resident of Nove village had been brought to the intensive care unit of the hospital with a diagnosis of "alcohol poisoning."
The police found out that while camping with fellow comrades the boy had had about 250 grams of homemade vodka, after which he got sick.
On the same day in the intensive care unit of Tyachiv hospital a 10-year-old student of Bedevlya school diagnosed with acute alcohol substitutes poisoning was admitted. As it turned out, the girl, in the absence of parents, accidentally had drunken some vodka. There are no threats to her life.
7 January 2018 12:38
27 May 2013 11:09
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46