In Irshava district a house was burning due to short circuit in a washing machine

19 October 2012 10:42  3522833 023369
In Irshava district a house was burning due to short circuit in a washing machine

Yesterday, October 18, at 13:46 there was a fire in a building in Irshava district, the village of Novoselytsya, Chapaev street.
The fire destroyed the washing machine, damaged the walls of the house and household items.
Direct losses amount to UAH 2000. The cause of the fire was a short circuit in the washing machine - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Read also

In Khust a cafe was burning
In Khust a cafe was burning
4926902 027478
25 December 2012 17:11
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
1524725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>