In Beregovo district a one-year-old child was poisoned with bleach
Yesterday the ambulance delivered to the admissions department of Beregovo District Hospital a boy born in 2011 in the village of Berehy diagnosed with acute poisoning with bleach.
According to the mother, the child playing in the yard, took a glass jar with bleach and made a few sips. The boy underwent gastric lavage, now he is in intensive care unit of the hospital.
27 May 2013 11:09
22 October 2018 12:24
16 December 2019 21:03