In Uzhgorod the "Budapest" restaurant was burning

15 November 2012 11:16  17024454 025001
In Uzhgorod the "Budapest" restaurant was burning

November 14 at 21:08 Uzhgorod fire-fighters received the message that on the Slovyanska embankment the "Budapest" restaurant was burning. Two units of the state fire and rescue station number 14 went to the place of call by special vehicles. At 21:22 this fire was localized, and in an hour the fire was completely extinguished.

The focus of the fire was the warehouse of the restaurant, where the inventory was kept, which was destroyed by the fire. Through skillful actions of the MOE officers the building of the entertainment facility was saved from the ravages of the fire.

Among the considered causes of the fire in the restaurant is a short circuit of electric heating devices.
The final cause and the damage caused by the fire will be established by the specialists of the State Technogenic Safety Department in the region - informed TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Tags: restaurant "Budapest", fire, MOE

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments