In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
November 16 at 11:29 there was a fire in the house at Rakhiv district, the village of Kobyletska Polyana, Pavlyuk st.
At the scene of the fire the body of a homeowner born in 1952 was found. The fire damaged household goods.
Direct losses are currently being established. The cause of the ignition was a careless handling of fire - informed TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.
26 January 2018 12:29
11 May 2020 17:12
Arkadiy Shynshynov. Без претензій на досконалість: розвідка щодо пандемії, побудована на аналізі інтернетпростору
17 March 2020 14:44