In Khust region a 3-year-old boy with poisoning was taken to intensive care unit
A resident of the village of Koshelevo-Zalom of Khust region brought her 3-year-old son to the Khust district hospital. Doctors diagnosed the boy with poisoning with unknown substance and placed the child in the intensive care unit. The young patient was reported to the police and now the police are trying to find out what it was that the boy consumed. Fortunately, the life of the child is no longer in danger - reported the Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region.
8 February 2018 17:43
22 October 2018 12:24