In Khust a five-year-old boy was killed by electric shock

uzhgorod.in  14 November 2012 09:08  15424394 024941
In Khust a five-year-old boy was killed by electric shock

Yeaterday, about 12 o'clock an ambulance delivered a five-year-old child diagnosed with coma to the admissions department of the Khust District Hospital.

The boy died in the intensive care unit. The police have established the cause of death - in the house where he was living he was killed by shock from faulty washing machine.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>