In Chop two women were poisoned by carbon monoxide

19 November 2012 12:38  2024726 025277
In Chop two women were poisoned by carbon monoxide

November 17 at 21:30 the dispatcher of the Chop "emergency" station reported about carbon monoxide poisoning of the citizens born in 1948 and 1975 at: Chop, Holovna st.

The victims were taken to Uzhgorod City Hospital. Probable cause of the accident is a faulty chimney - informed TD of MOE in Transcarpathia.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>