In Beregovo a woman injured in fire died in hospital
November 8 at 15:37, employees of Beregovo CRH reported that they had admitted a woman, born in 1940 and diagnosed with III-IV degrees thermal burns of the body (50%), burn shock and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Following the site visit it was revealed that the fire had occurred on 11/08/12 at 14:00 in a building at: Beregovo, Mukachivska st. The fire damaged household goods.
Direct losses and cause of the fire are being established.
Due to his injuries the woman died at around 21.00 - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.
12 June 2018 16:41
Храм зіслання Святого духа в Мукачеві - церква з найбільшим в Україні вітражним зображенням Таємної вечері
18 March 2019 16:28
10 March 2019 19:14
6 March 2019 20:44