In Beregovo a woman injured in fire died in hospital

9 November 2012 11:04  3024125 024670
In Beregovo a woman injured in fire died in hospital

November 8 at 15:37, employees of Beregovo CRH reported that they had admitted a woman, born in 1940 and diagnosed with III-IV degrees thermal burns of the body (50%), burn shock and carbon monoxide poisoning. 

Following the site visit it was revealed that the fire had occurred on 11/08/12 at 14:00 in a building at: Beregovo, Mukachivska st. The fire damaged household goods. 

Direct losses and cause of the fire are being established. 

Due to his injuries the woman died at around 21.00 - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Tags: the fire, woman, died

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments