A resident of Khust drank ammonia

14 November 2012 13:17  10424415 024962
A resident of Khust drank ammonia

A 43-year-old resident of the village of Rokosovo in Khust district turned for help to the Khust hospital. Doctors diagnosed the patient with chemical burns of the mouth, esophagus and stomach by an unknown substance. The man became worse and he was placed in intensive care; the incident was reported to the police.

As the investigative team, which arrived at the hospital, found out, at home the victim had drunk a 200-gram bottle of ammonia ...

 The life of the patient is not endangered, his condition improves - informed the Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments