5 reasons why the world will not end
British psychologist Steven Blackburn reassured: the doomsday will not happen. His arguments are based on the fact that the heads of governments, senior officials and the most wealthy people of the world know something about what will happen on December 21, 2012, that they do not say to "mere mortals."
5 reasons specified by Steven Blackburn, as published by UBR.
1. Huge funds are invested in long-term projects - large companies would not throw that kind of money if they knew of the approaching Apocalypse.
2. The political struggle in the elections of 2012 also would not have been so costly and persistent if the politicians were seriously worried about the approaching end of the world.
3. None of billionaires is donating their fortune to charity, trying to "earn" bonuses in afterlife.
4. No abnormalities on stock exchanges - an indispensable reaction to the behavior of large companies and their management.
5. Astronomers have found no large asteroids, comets or planets that threaten the Earth in December 2012.
Thus, Blackburn calls not to be paranoid and to be guided by a simple logic and observation.