Digital TV in every home
Taking into account an important social component of the transition to digital broadcasting, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has defined the categories of citizens who can get free Television tuners, namely:
● all people with disabilities of the first and second groups (including disabled war veterans of these groups);
● disabled war veterans of the third group;
● persons bringing up a disabled child, provided that the child is living with them, and is not on full state support;
● persons from low-income families who receive public assistance under the Law of Ukraine "On public social assistance to needy families”;
● persons under the right to receive subsidies to compensate for the cost of housing and utility services during the heating season 2011-2012.
To get a free Television tuner, citizens belonging to the above mentioned categories, should contact their local Department of Labour and Social Welfare with the corresponding statement.
Samples of the application and all necessary information on how to receive, connect and use a TV tuner are given on the stands at the local authorities of social security, on the official websites of State TV and Radio Committee, Ministry of Social Politics, local authorities, public organizations protecting the rights of the disabled, etc.
Delivery of tuners to the citizens will be carried out via mail after receiving the applications from citizens by the Social Welfare departments and lists will be made by local state administrations. Priority for delivery will be determined after the applications are received.
Free provision of TV tuners for the given categories of citizens will be carried out according to the rule: one Television tuner in one dwelling.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13