Confession of the most extravagant parade of brides’ participant
‘I think it wouldn’t be fun to wear the usual white dress and simply go out in it!’, - confesses the most extravagant parade of brides’ participant Natatia Zasukhina.
This year’s event that became the hallmark of the regional center of Transcarpathia will be held for the fifth time.
On the eve of the parade’s anniversary, uzhgorod.in talked once again with the owner of the ‘Most Original Bride’ title, the actress of Transcarpathian Regional Musical Drama Theater Natalia Zasukhina.
- From all those who took part in the parade of brides, you are the most dedicated and brilliant participant. Ms. Natalia, do you remember from what it all started?
- Of course from the friendship: four years ago when the boys from the holiday corporation ‘NePoNiaL’ – Rostyslav Bulanov, Serhii Denysenko, Mykola Ambrokha decided to organize this parade in Uzhgorod they asked me with my friend actress Klara Berets to support them as far as girls did not know anything about it. They said: we want you to create vivid images, so that girls will not be afraid to participate. We quickly prepared costumes and went to the parade.
30 participants joined to the first parade. The organizers managed to do a bright and interesting holiday for Uzhgorod citizens.
There were even more brides for the next year. The boys worked hard on the program and made it more intense: they organized the thematic-site photo sessions, car run, walk along the town. The event was a success once again. It became the most anticipated event for citizens in the following years, because more and more participants joined to it from all over the region.
- How did your relatives react to the decision to participate in the parade?
- You know, my husband always supports me. He had nothing against it. He even helped me. It was worse with my children. They asked me to forget about their existence after the first parade. Perhaps the provocation was from my side, or the organizers overlooked and hung the photo which I did not want to show the public in the city center. I don’t know what about the other girls, but you should agree that there are photos which are not for the public viewing, such of which people made fun. It was very unpleasant, but not because it was something bad, but for the condemnation. Today, I am glad that my children perfectly understand me and support in all endeavors. But we talked with the organizers after the misunderstanding and they took into account the request not to publish my photos without the permission.
- Considering the fact that you participate in the parade not for the first year, how can you characterize it?
- I think that it will become even more interesting over the years, because the boys are full of creative ideas. Maybe it will be transformed with time, but this is the festival of dozens of years, since there is always willing to show their beauty. We can see that girls put their souls when working on images. However, girls step over a certain decent boundary in order to win in some nominations and put on too open dresses.
As for me, the parade of brides is the bright and joyful event, which families with children and guests from abroad come to see. I think the dresses must go through some preliminary casting in order to avoid various misunderstanding.
That is why I do not like when insulted girls write in the social network about the unfair judging after the winners’ announcement. Let’s agree to differ, it is not enough for the victory to put on the white dress and simply walk in it all day. You should make all possible in order to stand out from the crowd.
- Ms. Natalia, which one of characters do you like the most?
- I ‘turned into’ the Wedding General on the second parade. Or better to say the Veteran of Love, since everyone knows that I’m 54-year old. Therefore it was necessary to create the image, which would be appropriate to my age.
- Although it is not suitable in advance, but could you tell us what are you going to wear this year?
- We decided to create the recognizable image to everyone this year. We only started our work on the costume. But it’s okay! Last year I made a dress in a day. I managed to do it thanks to the help of my colleagues – people who are happy for me and always ready to help.
I think that the organizers could arrange a separate nomination for me in order to avoid offending young girls again.
In the material were used photos of Yaroslav Makar, Serhii Denysenko, Vasyl Prokopyshyn from the official website of the Transcarpathian Parade of Brides.
14 July 2017 19:38
16 December 2019 21:03