The girl, who survived after electrocution, had tried to save her friend
As Uzhgorod.in has already reported, on July 2, in the middle of the day in the city center of Uzhgorod, passing the pump, which was pumping water into an inflatable pool on the beach near one of the restaurants, two girls got seriously electrocuted. One of them died on the spot and another one was taken to the intensive care unit of one of the city hospitals.
The girl's hands are numb. Doctors say about the risk of electrocution. It is possible that in future she may have problems with palpitations, arrhythmia, etc.
According to the survived girl, she and her friend were strolling in the city center. Suddenly she felt her body prickled. The girl, who was walking in front of her, fell down. Her friend moved away in the opposite direction and then tried to come up and pull her to the side, but got electrocuted again.
The “Ambulance”, which arrived after the call, noted that the girl, who had fallen, died instantly, another one was taken to the hospital. She is in a depressed state of shock.
The parents of the dead girl had already applied to the prosecutor in an effort to figure out who is to be blamed for the death of their child. As previously reported, prosecutors office is checking the circumstances of the girl's death, who was electrocuted near the pool.
Law enforcement agencies do not comment on the incident. Despite the fact that the inflatable pool was placed next to one of the restaurants in Uzhgorod, there is no official confirmation that the pool belonged to the restaurant.
Швидка, яка приїхала на виклик, констатувала у дівчини, яка впала, миттєву смерть, іншу доставили до лікарні. Вона у шоковому пригніченому стан - це брехня, швидка їхала 25 хвилин, коли приїхала швидка медики сказали, що вона має пульс....аа іншій дівчині нічого не є зі здоровям, на ній навіть царапинки не є!!!!!!
8 October 2018 18:18