Modern tomography scanner will appear in Uzhgorod
On July 19 at 12:00 a modern computer tomography scanner for the diagnosis and planning of high-quality radiation therapy will start working in Transcarpathian Regional Clinical Oncology Center.
Funding for oncologic service in Transcarpathian region is carried out within the project of the fund "Cancer is curable. Modern diagnostics and treatment of cancer ", which aims at the development of oncologic service in Ukraine.
The participants of the event:
- Alexander Ledida, Chairman of Transcarpathian Regional State Administration;
- Ivan Baloga, Chairman of the Transcarpathian Regional Council;
- Roman Schnitzer, head of healthcare of Transcarpathian Regional State Administration;
- Andrew Rusin, chief physician of the Transcarpathian Regional Clinical Oncology Center;
- Eugeniy Smyk, senior specialist in radiology in Transcarpathian region
- Yaryna Fedurtsya, chief specialist in radiology in Transcarpathian region
- Victoria Mikolayuk, head of the project "Cancer is curable. Modern diagnostics and treatment of cancer, Rinat Akhmetov's Foundation, "Development of Ukraine".
Place and time of event:
19.07.2012, at 12:00.
Uzhgorod, Brodlakovycha street, 2
4 July 2016 10:14
4 February 2013 16:58