A man died because of smoking in bed in Uzhgorod district

30 July 2012 10:30  4917795 018286
A man died because of smoking in bed in Uzhgorod district

On July 28 at 2:37 p.m. firefighters received a report about the fire, which originated in the village of Storozhnitsa in Uzhgorod district. The villagers put out the fire before the arrival of firefighters. Bed and bedding had been on fire, thus the fire was quickly extinguished by things at hand.

A 47-year-old man died during the fire, most likely his bad habit of smoking in bed cost him his life - MOE in Transcarpathian region informs.

Regional Emergency Department is appealing to the residents of the region with an urgent recommendation to be extremely careful in dealing with fire at home, during work and leisure.

Read also

In Svalyava a cigarette caused a fire
In Svalyava a cigarette caused a fire
4326128 026697
12 December 2012 10:06
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
1524725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>