Yanukovych dismissed a number of ministers and the head of the Tax Service
President Viktor Yanukovych dismissed members of the previous Cabinet of Ministers.
Thus, on December 24. on the president's site, decrees on dismissal of ministers "in connection with the resignation of the Cabinet of Ministers" were published.
Specifically, the following ministers were dismissed:
- Vitaliy Zakharchenko - from the post of the Minister of Internal Affairs;
- Kostyantyn Hryshchenko - from the post of the Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- Yuriy Kolobov - from the post of the Minister of Finance;
- Yuriy Boiko - from the post of the Minister of Energy and Mines;
- Eduard Stavytskyy - from the post of the Minister of Environment and Natural Resources;
- Dmytro Salamatin - from the post of the Minister of Defense.
- Raisa Bohatyryova - from the post of the Deputy Prime Minister - the Minister of Health;
- Mykhailo Kulynyak - from the post of the Minister of Culture.
In addition, the president dismissed several other officials at various levels, including Oleksandr Klymenko as the head of the State Tax Service of Ukraine.
20 September 2018 14:35
Храм зіслання Святого духа в Мукачеві - церква з найбільшим в Україні вітражним зображенням Таємної вечері
18 March 2019 16:28
10 March 2019 19:14
6 March 2019 20:44