In Vynogradiv district two girls were poisoned by carbon monoxide
December 9 at 10:15 a doctor of the admissions department of the Vynogradiv district hospital reported on the admission of two women, born in 1991 and 2000, residents of Vynogradsv district, the village of Novoselytsya, Borkanyuk st., with diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning
The circumstances of the poisoning are being established - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.
Over the weekend, two families got poisoned by carbon monoxide, two people died, children are in intensive care
10 January 2017 12:11
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13